The applicants who want to apply for the Compulsory Preparatory Training Program for the Certification for Principals of PUEI, should meet the following criteria:
- They should be teachers when applying, in line with the provisions of Law No. 10171, dated 22.10.2009 “On regulated professions in the Republic of Albania” amended.
- They should have successfully completed their studies in a second cycle program in the teaching field in the Republic of Albania and should have gained the relevant diploma, or should have graduated abroad in a second cycle program in the teaching field and have completed the relevant equivalence procedures with the Educational Services Center.
- They should have work experience as teacher and should have at least the “Qualified teacher” category.
- They should not be under the effect of any disciplinary measure at the time of application.
- They should have the average grade of the first and second cycle or their equivalent of no less than 7.5 (preferential criteria).
- They should be able to direct the educational institution and to undertake strategies for its improvement.
- They should have attended various professional development training courses during their duty as teachers (preferential criteria).
- They should know one of the 5 (five) EU foreign languages: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish (preferential criteria).