Duration: 18 hours
Number of credits: 1 credit
The module enables principals and teachers to identify the risks that threaten students from emergency cases that may occur in the school due to fire, flood and earthquake cases. A special place is the drafting of a plan for the training of teachers and students to protect themselves in cases of emergency, as well as it gives the opportunity to carry out analyzes of the physical environment at school and at home related to safety from emergency cases. Cooperation with parents is another issue that affects the module and that examines the forms and techniques of cooperation with families and parents for the care and protection of children-students from emergency cases. Practicing through exercises and examples in classroom and home settings when fire, flood and earthquake emergencies occur is an important part of the training. The module provides opportunities for the leaders of the institutions to create skills for monitoring and evaluating the work carried out in the school for care and preservation in emergency cases.
Beneficiaries of this training
- Vice principals of 9-year schools;
- Deputy principals of secondary schools;
- Teachers who aspire to become principals;
- Manager of professional networks.
At the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
- identify emergency cases that occur due to floods, fire and earthquake;
- explain the importance of protection and insurance against emergency risks related to flood and fire;
- identify the physical environment of the school, its elements, the environment around the school that prevent or enable emergencies related to fire and flooding;
- examine the measures to be taken in home and school conditions to protect against fire, flood and earthquake;
- draw up a training plan for teachers and students for fire, earthquake and flood rescue cases;
- evaluate the educational work for creating the skills of students and teachers to protect themselves from emergencies such as fire, floods, and earthquakes.