Duration: 18 hours
Number of credits: 1 credit
This module consists of three sessions: in the first session, the participants get extended knowledge about how the classroom is organized and managed in which scientific information is conveyed and communication forms are built and developed. In the second session, the participants will be introduced to the principles and learning styles. The third session will include topics that deal with issues of assessment and testing basics, types and characteristics of measuring instruments, administration, analysis, evaluation and interpretation of tests and other measuring instruments. Also, a special space will be left for the selection or construction of different types of evaluation instruments and in particular tests for the relevant subjects.
Beneficiaries of this training
- teachers of preschool educational institutions;
- teachers of primary educational institutions;
- teachers of educational institutions of lower secondary education, basic secondary education as well as higher secondary education.
At the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
- know teaching strategies with a high level of teaching impact;
- clearly define learning goals and objectives, to understand and define the learning structure;
- use different techniques to deal with the problematic behavior of students;
- become aware of the social-cultural, linguistic and economic differences of different groups of parents and the community where they serve;
- recognize successful strategies of parents and community involvement;
- possess the ability to build measuring instruments;
- possess the ability to analyze and interpret tests as well as to report evaluations.