Module: Interactive teaching and learning in natural science subjects
Duration: 18 hours
Number of credits: 1 credit
The module “Teaching and interactive learning in natural science subjects in grades (6-9) AMU and (10-12) AML through applets, based on JAVA programs” explains in detail the use of the simulation method as one of the most interactive methods, which today are used to visualize lessons in the subjects of natural sciences/mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology. Interactive methodologies serve to make learning as attractive as possible for the student.
Beneficiaries of this training
- natural science subject teachers for grades (6-9), AMU;
- natural science subject teachers for grades (10-12), gymnasium, AML;
- principals of 9-year and secondary schools;
At the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
- use simulations through applets to explain learning in natural science subjects;
- enable students to learn science through the computer.