Duration: 18 hours
Number of credits: 1 credit
The module enables principals and teachers to identify the institutions with which they should establish cooperation and partnership. The participants in the training will acknowledge the importance of creating a partnership; will identify and examine forms, techniques and strategies for the creation and continuation of the partnership, but also will manage to make plans and develop joint activities to improve the quality of the school’s achievements.
Beneficiaries of this training
- Vice principals of 9-year schools;
- Vice principals of secondary schools;
- Heads of subject departments/teams;
- Teachers who aspire to become principals;
- Manager of professional networks.
At the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
- identify the vertical and horizontal partnership institutions with which the educational institution must have an official partnership;
- identify forms of cooperation with the community around the school;
- explain the importance of cooperation with civil society organizations that support education;
- examine the official document “School Standards as a Community Center”.