Duration: 18 hours
Number of credits: 1 credit
Almost every job advertisement states that the candidate must be able to work in a team. This seems like a standard expression to which everyone answers “yes”. In fact, it is something that can neither be measured nor evaluated in the first stages of recruitment, and even the applicants themselves find it difficult to recognize themselves in this aspect. Through this module you will acquire techniques and skills to work in a team and at the same time be part of a successful team.
Beneficiaries of this training
- Principals and teachers of all profiles of pre-university educational institutions in kindergartens, 9-year schools, gymnasiums, oriented secondary schools and vocational education;
- Manager of professional networks.
At the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
- highlight the importance of interaction, cooperation with other individuals within the group;
- learn to resolve conflicts and reach an agreement;
- develop leadership skills;
- motivate staff and meet objectives on time.