Module: Creating a vision and climate for continuous school improvement
Duration: 18 hours
Number of credits: 1 credit
This module presents the concepts and skills needed to understand and analyze school vision and strategic planning for school improvement and change management. This knowledge will serve to create a shared vision and design a strategic plan that inspires and motivates students, staff and all stakeholders involved.
Beneficiaries of this training
- Vice principals of 9-year schools;
- Deputy principals of secondary schools;
- Heads of subject departments/teams;
- Teachers who aspire to become principals;
- Manager of professional networks.
At the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
- understand the importance of identifying the needs for professional development of the staff;
- organize trainings and improve the system of professional development at the school level;
- apply lesson observation with the aim of improving teaching planning;
- motivate and encourage teachers to create a positive and cooperative climate in the school.
Dorina Rapti – ASCAP
Erida Koleci – ASCAP