Duration: 18 hours
Number of credits: 1 credit
Education is more than the acquisition of knowledge. Improving students’ understanding, skills, values, and personal development can significantly increase learning and its benefits. Learning outside the classroom is seen nowadays to develop the ability to learn. In this perspective, during this module with the topics and methods used, an approach to non-conventional learning will be offered and how the teacher can use all the resources offered by the school and the community to achieve the objective of practical learning through direct experience.
Beneficiaries of this training
- Vice principals of 9-year schools;
- Vice principals of secondary schools;
- Heads of subject departments/teams;
- Teachers who aspire to become leaders;
- Manager of professional networks.
At the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
- be familiar with learning theories that help the learning process beyond the classroom;
- get to know the best models of learning beyond the walls of the classroom;
- be familiar with the forms and means of how to make visible the contributions that students make in the learning process;
- know the forms and tools to deepen the engagement with parents as partners;
- identify the means and forms to engage colleagues to think positively, to challenge the form of classical teaching;
- develop skills to practice learning beyond the conventional way.