Duration: 18 hours
Number of credits: 1 credit
This training module is a precursor to an interactive work, which presents in a complete way the work between the participant and the trainer in the development of good cognitive skills, social skills, and teamwork. It is designed in such a way that it is done as an “investigative” work on various issues and then in “solving the professional dilemmas of the teaching staff”.
Beneficiaries of this training
- Teachers of the educational institution (education, preschool, primary, lower secondary education, higher secondary education, professional education);
- Principals and vice principals;
- ZVAP, DRAP specialists;
- Psychologists/social workers.
At the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
- understand how a team is built and what are its characteristics;
- understand individual characteristics and different types of communication and how to build trust;
- understand the importance of the relationship: “I” versus “You”;
- understand personalities and difficult situations;
- understand team goals and individual goals.