Direct / online training
Duration: 18 hours
Number of credits: 1 credit
The well-being of children at school is essential in achieving high results and mastering important life skills and competences. A student with complete well-being at school is happy to come to school, his physical, psychological, and emotional condition is good, he has hope for the future and is involved in the various activities that take place at school. Increasing students’ well-being also affects the creation of a healthier and friendlier environment within the school. In this module, the importance of creating a positive relationship in the classroom and the impact it has on the teaching and learning process will be mainly addressed. Practical cases of interaction, its importance and various games that positively affect mental health improvement will also be addressed.
Beneficiaries of this training
- ZVAP specialists;
- Heads of educational institutions in pre-university education – AB, AMU and AML;
- Teachers of – AB, AMU and AML: Language and Literature, English, Citizenship, performance area;
- Teachers of compulsory education.
At the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
- identify values and express them;
- clearly express thoughts through conversation;
- develop the ability to tell stories;
- plan and lead activities where students, teachers can play the Values Jam in different communities improving mental health;
- model and develop a school project on values;
- develop skills for participation in poetic events with national and international collaborators.