Duration: 18 hours
Number of credits: 1 credit
The module “Student’s assessment based on achievement levels” deals with the meaning of assessment in a competency-based curriculum, the functions that assessment takes and its types. The module addresses the two main types of classroom assessment, assessment for learning – formative (which monitors progress during the learning process, provides information on the rate of learning with the aim of improving teaching); and learning assessment – summative (which determines the achievements at the end of a chapter, semester, or school year.
Beneficiaries of this training
- teachers of preschool education;
- primary education teachers;
- teachers of compulsory education;
- high school teachers;
- heads of educational institutions of pre-university education;
- managers of professional networks
- specialists of local educational units.
At the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
- identify the types of assessment and their characteristics;
- demonstrate the use of evidence for observation and the collection of information related to evaluation;
- explain through examples the use of different evaluation instruments;
- demonstrate assessment of competencies based on achievement levels;
- distinguish the levels of achievement according to the degrees;
- identify achievement levels according to competencies;
- define learning outcomes according to achievement levels for a learning topic;
- use assessment instruments that measure progress according to the level of achievement.
Dorina Rapti – ASCAP
Erida Koleci – ASCAP