Module: Student’s voice in improving the quality of inclusive education
Duration: 18 hours
Number of credits: 1 credit
This module focuses on teacher-student relationships and how they can be created to promote inclusive education in schools and communities.
The module highlights the importance of building and strengthening relationships, working together, and sharing experiences. The module aims to make current professional relationships visible to facilitate reflection and exchange of current collaboration practices.
Beneficiaries of this training
- Specialists of local educational units.
- Heads of educational institutions in pre-university education.
At the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
- reflect on the importance of communication for human relationships;
- demonstrate a deeper understanding of the limitations on participation;
- use different perspectives to analyze the constraints on participation;
- develop strategies that can be used to examine limitations in participation;
- understand the goals and activities of a comprehensive team;
- implement strategies to build coalitions in the school community;
- think critically about the topics they will develop.
Dorina Rapti, ASCAP
Erida Koleci, ASCAP