Duration: 18 hours
Number of credits: 1 credit
The purpose of this module is to help teachers use technology in the teaching and learning process. Throughout the module, it will be considered that teachers should not only be informed about the content they will explain and efficient pedagogical strategies that connect students with the content, but also know how to integrate technology in pedagogy, to achieve the greatest impact possible in the desired results.
Beneficiaries of the training
- teachers, principals of lower secondary education schools in the first cycle;
- teachers, principals of lower secondary education schools in the second cycle;
- teachers, principals of schools of lower secondary education in the third cycle;
- teachers, principals of lower secondary education schools in the fourth cycle.
- specialists of Local Offices of Pre-university Education, and Directorates of Pre-university Education.
At the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
- analyze the main bases of technology integration in the teaching and learning process;
- draw conclusions on the importance of using the resources of technological equipment and programs to increase productivity in the classroom;
- distinguish between WEB-based content sources;
- outline the advantages and disadvantages of blended and online learning;
- analyze the importance of technology integration in different disciplines.