Duration: 18 hours
Number of credits: 1 credit
The module “Using Data in School” enables leaders and teachers to understand the importance and analyze the ways in which they can collect, process, analyze and compare data related to their professional performance, or to the performance of their school. Participants in the training are introduced to the importance of collecting performance data, identify and review forms, techniques and strategies for collecting this data. Of particular importance in this module will be the examination of concrete methods of data collection and processing. Also, leaders and teachers will be introduced to how to design and how to concretely use qualitative and quantitative performance measurement instruments.
Beneficiaries of this training
- Principals and teachers of all profiles of pre-university educational institutions in kindergartens, 9-year schools, gymnasiums, oriented secondary schools and vocational education.
At the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
- identify good practices related to the impact of teaching and learning on teachers and curriculum teams;
- explain the importance of collecting and using performance data;
- identify performance measurement indicators that are used in the institution;
- examine ways of analyzing quantitative and qualitative data;
- analyze ways, and activities to enable the evaluation of the quality of teaching;
- apply technology to enable performance assessment;
- draw up an action plan for improving school performance;
- prepare reports for the evaluation of their work, using the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data related to school performance.
Dorina Rapti – ASCAP
Erida Koleci – ASCAP