Duration: 18 hours
Number of credits: 1 credit
E-learning is a form of learning that is based on electronic technology. E-learning enables learning in the classroom, in groups, or independently and at a distance through computer equipment, and in the case of distance learning also through the Internet. This module gives unlimited opportunities to teachers and principals for the acquisition of some of the e-Learning platforms, towards the development of their sustainable competences for the integration of ICT in education.
Beneficiaries of the training
- Teachers of various subjects in basic and lower secondary education;
- Teachers of various subjects in general and professional higher secondary education, as well as teachers of schools with oriented direction;
- Heads of 9-year schools;
- Principals of general, vocational and oriented secondary schools;
- Specialists of local educational units of different profiles.
At the end of this training, the participants will be able to:
- use e-learning platforms for the benefit of teaching and learning;
- know and use the functionalities of these platforms, to enable remote communication and collaboration;
- adopt techniques of teaching and evaluating students at a distance, through the use of online platforms: such as the European School Education Platform, Zoom, Google Classroom and Edmodo;
- develop digital skills and critical thinking through e-learning and ICT tools to increase the quality of teaching at all levels;
- develop personal and professional competencies in terms of efficient school management and management for the effective use of platforms that enable remote collaboration.