The Center for School Leadership (CSL) is looking for an individual who will be in charge of Monitoring & Evaluation processes of all activities at CSL. It will be responsible for cooperating with the program managers for Compulsory Training Program (CTP), Continuous Development Program (CDP) and Partnerships, from the early stages of program development the implementation and closure of each program and who will prepare reports as needed by the Program Managers, CEO and Board of Directors.
The Center for School Leadership (CSL) is established in 2017 as a non profit organization by the investment of Albanian-American Development Fund (AADF) in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and Sports (MES). It implements the training program for certification of leaders of Pre-University Education Institutions in Albania. Built on the model of the Avney Rosha Institute in Israel and based on the needs of the Albanian context, the 9-month program aims to develop leadership and managerial capacities of principals/vice principals and aspiring teachers in the Pre-University Education Institutions.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collect, analyze, and report data on inputs, activities, outputs, outcomes and impacts as well as external factors, in a way that supports effective management
- Develop and follow standard procedures to ensure that data is gathered in a technically sound manner, is consistent and can be compared throughout the years
- Report and supervise general monitoring and evaluation approaches, practices, and tools
- Produce the M&E reports on time
- Provide managers, decision makers and other stakeholders with regular feedback on progress in project implementations and results and early indicators of problems that need to be corrected.
Required qualifications and competencies:
- A bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics or Finance (a Master’s degree would be an asset)
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of relevant software used in areas of data and statistical analysis such as SPSS, STATA and any other relevant software
- Ability to interact and communicate with wide range of stakeholders both verbally and in writing
- Organizational skills including multitasking and time management
- Strong communication skills and ability to write clear and concise reports in English
- Integrity, strong professionalism, and solid ethics.
Only those who meet the above requirements are requested to send their Curriculum Vitae, and Motivational letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference the job title in your message. Electronic applications are accepted only.
All applicants will receive a confirmation that their electronic submission was received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Applications will be evaluated in accordance with Law no. 9887, dated 10.03.2008 on the Protection of Personal Data (as amended).
Deadline for applications: June 15,2023