Center for School Leadership (CSL) provides opportunities for outstanding university students to undertake an internship at the CSL office. The objective of the Internship Programme is to provide CSL Albania with the assistance of qualified students specialized in professional fields such as Education, Leadership, Social Sciences, Communications, or other relevant studies.
The Internship Programme provides a compact understanding of CSL priorities and technical cooperation activities. Students will work on studies selection, translating reading materials, and maintaining social media profiles and other internal systems. S/he will benefit from new experience gaining skills. At the end of the programme students will be equipped with an endorsement certificate.
CSL may accept interns that the following conditions are met:
- Be a University student Master Programme, or equivalent.
- Recently graduated students Master Students in the relevant fields.
- Demonstrated a keen interest in the work of the CSL, and its partners
- Written and spoken proficiency in Albanian.
- Exceptionally good working knowledge English, both oral and written
- Computer literate in standard software applications; MS Office is a must.
- Statistical Knowledge
- data analyses skills in SSPSS, STATA, Power Bi or R programing.
- Understand reading research papers.
- Able so summarize information, produce short reports in Albanian and English.
- Very good communications and interpersonal skills and very good team player;
- Be able to adapt to an international, multicultural working environment.
How to apply?
Submit the following documents in English or Albanian clicking at: CSL Internship – Job Application Form, uploading the following required documents in one SINGLE, PDF document:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter (Why she/he wants to have this internship)
- Scanned copy of transcripts
- Reference from a lecturer/university professor
The deadline for application is 19 November 2020.
The duration of the internship
The paid internship program may last 3-6 months with a possibility of extension and promotion if possible.