Center for School Leadership (CSL) provides opportunities for outstanding university students to undertake an internship at the CSL office. The objective of the Internship Programme is to provide the CSL Albania staff with the assistance of qualified students specialized in professional fields such as Education, Leadership, Social Sciences, Communications or other relevant studies.
The Internship Programme provides a compact understanding of CSL priorities and technical cooperation activities. Students will work on adapting research studies, descriptive data analysis and visualizations, assisting the developments of trainings, translating reading materials, and maintaining social media profiles and other internal systems. S/he will benefit from new experience and developing new skills. At the end of the programme, students will be provided an endorsement certificate.
CSL may accept interns that the following conditions are met:
• Be a University student Master Programme, or equivalent.
• Recently graduated students Master Students in the relevant fields.
• Open to learn new things.
- Demonstrated a keen interest in the work of the CSL, and its partners;
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office (especially Excel);
- Written and spoken proficiency in Albanian;
- Exceptionally good working knowledge English, both oral and written;
- Able to summarize information, produce short reports in Albanian and English;
- Very good communications and interpersonal skills and be a very good team player.
How to apply?
Submit the following documents in English or Albanian clicking at: CSL internship application, CSL internship application uploading the following required documents in one SINGLE, PDF document:
• Curriculum Vitae
• Cover letter (Why s/he wants to have this internship)
• Scanned copy of transcripts
• Reference from a lecturer/university professor
The duration of the internship
The paid internship program may last 3-6 months with a possibility of extension and promotion if possible.